Monday, October 31, 2022

October '22 Reading Round Up

 

It’s Hallow’s Eve! I don’t go Trick or Treating anymore but if I needed a costume I’d probably pick from some of the comics I read this past month and just tape them onto my shirt. Titles like Kevin Smith’s Maskerade and True Kvlt were downright terrifiying.

I was definitely tricked a whole bunch by the comic book industry this past month to buy stuff I didn’t need. I’m looking at you Batman vs Robin and Batman One Bad Comic Book Day after Day.

There were a couple of treats. Pearl’s third arc has blossomed into one the best series of the year and Love Everlasting’s second issue was another winner.

Here’s the links to all the reviews this month:

Superman: Space Age #2

Batman: Beyond the White Knight #5 

Pearl #5

Batman, One Bad Day: Two Face #1

Maskerade #1

Trve Kvlt #2 

Mind MGMT Bootleg #3

Daredevil #3

Love Everlasting #2

Batman vs Robin #1 

Old Dog #1

Parker Girls #1-2 

 

Remember you pull your pull list, don't let it pull you! Happy reading - Issac

No comments:

Post a Comment

WONDER WOMAN #7 - Tom King vs DC (The Supes is a Wuss Battle)

  There is so much to unpack in this issue, I don’t even know where to begin. What is clear, is that this is no ordinary...